Manila Bulletin mb.com.ph 20 Sep, 2020 00:30 am

PBA bubble: Take a look at where your PBA stars will be staying starting Sept. 26

PBA bubble: Take a look at where your PBA stars will be staying starting Sept. 26
The PBA delegation will have the entire hotel, with single and double occupancy rooms, at its exclusive disposal for the duration of the Philippine Cup.

“We looked at all those that were interested to host the PBA, and we thought it was the one that has the most complete offering from the safety standpoint, particularly from the protocol, from the control, the nearness to hospitals and our ability to take care of the mental health of our players during the bubble,” Vargas said in a Zoom press conference.Vargas said the league had been working closely with Bases Conversion and Development Authority head Vince Dizon and Clark Development Corporation president and CEO Noel Manankil regarding arrangements for the planned bubble.“Once we get an approval from the IATF, we’re ready to go,” said Vargas.Home of the brave for 10 weeks max will be the Quest Hotel at Mimosa Plus leisure estate inside Clark Freeport.

(Photo courtesy of Angeles University Foundation) Inside Clark, the St.Meanwhile, Dizon welcomed the decision of the PBA to hold its bubble inside Clark.

Read full story at mb.com.ph