vnews.com 18 Sep, 2020 05:15 am

Lebanon man accused in Hanover drive-by shooting allowed to leave house for work

Lebanon man accused in Hanover drive-by shooting allowed to leave house for work
NORTH HAVERHILL — A 24-year-old Lebanon man accused of wounding a visiting college student in a drive-by shooting near the Dartmouth Green two years ago has been allowed to return to work while he awaits the outcome of his case, according to a recent...

His case was originally scheduled to go to trial in May or June, but was pushed back due to the outbreak of COVID-19, which has forced the suspension of most criminal trials in New Hampshire.Shortly after that, the New Hampshire Attorney General’s Office, which was previously not involved in the case, filed a 114-page “ex parte submission of investigative materials.In New Hampshire, EES commonly refers to “Exculpatory Evidence Schedule,” more commonly known as the “Laurie List.The list has been maintained and overseen by the New Hampshire Attorney General’s Office since 2017.

Young’s attorney, Richard Guerriero, said in an interview Tuesday that a new trial date has not been set.Guerriero said Young remains unemployed.

Read full story at vnews.com