Quantcast
webindia123 webindia123.com 22 Jan, 2023 19:45 am

Fire breaks out at shop in Himachal's Chamba

A fire broke out at a shop in Mohalla Sultanpur Pargana Saach Tehsil of Chamba District at 1 AM on 22 January.

The shop was filled with grocery items, and due to the fire, all the grocery items got burnt in the incident.The fire destroyed all the items in the grocery shop.A fire broke out at a shop in Mohalla Sultanpur Pargana Saach Tehsil of Chamba District at 1 AM on 22 January.The shop was owned by Amit Kumar who is local resident of Mohalla Sultanpur Pargana Saach Tehsil.

According to District Emergency Operations Centre, the fire accident occurred due to a short circuit in the shop.Although there was no loss of life in the fire accident none of the items were left.

Read full story at webindia123.com